4 Bedroom Terrace for Sale in Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway

- MY8181 - Sole Mandate
N36,000,000
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Lafiaji, Opposite Chevron Hq, Lekki Expressway, Lekki for Sale Houses, Terraces
Categories: House, Terrace for Sale
Listed: 4 Apr '17 09:56
Important Features
Bedrooms: 4, Bathrooms: 4, Toilets: 5, Staff Quarters: 1, Access Gate, Balcony, Deck, Fence, Staff Quarters, Built In Cupboards, Family Tv Room, Guest Toilet, Kitchen
Units of 4 Bed Terrace Apartments

Located in Lafiaji, opposite Chevron HQ, Lekki. Beside Buena Vista Estate, adjacent to Ocean Bay Estate is the Victoria Crest Estate 2.
We offer a top quality residential property at very affordable prices. Only a few units of 4 bedrooms Terraced Duplex units are available. You get clean title from the Deed of assignment from Ojomu Royal family with Governor's Consent.

PAYMENT PLAN:. You can make 60% down payment & spread the remaining 40% over a period of one year.

Price : 36 Million Naira Each

General Features Borehole
Pets Allowed
External Features Access Gate
Balcony
Deck
Fence
Staff Quarters
Internal Features Built In Cupboards
Family Tv Room
Guest Toilet
Kitchen
Phone the Agent
Branch: Main Branch
+2348***
E-mail the Agent